What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Selling your home or condo. It's a big decision and I'll do my very best to make it as quick, painless, and easy-to-understand as possible! Faster is better - right?
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home. How will I do it?
* Drones. Aerial video. Aerial Photography.
Do drones or videos sell homes? Well I know for 100% sure - that if house "A" is active for sale, has no video, or drone footage; no video equals ZERO help in selling.
When I list a home - house "S" (for Sold!) I'll have the drone aerial video done prior to listing and have it uploaded to the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and many other places on the web and social sites as well - when it becomes "live." Meaning active and available for sale.
I use a short listing contract. You want your property sold fast and for top dollar - correct? Homes that sit unsold for long periods of time are NOT going up in market value.
Drones and video gives more people access to see your property virtually. There may be 10's to 100's of tours taken before the first showing ever takes place! More visits means more chances to sell!
As for proof: I sold a 7,500SF mansion in Coshocton OH - the buyer came from... Tennessee! When I asked him: "how did you find the home?" He replied: "I saw the video."
In addition to the exterior, I will do an actual walking tour of you home! If a picture is worth a thousand words .... then how much is video, a film, a movie, a clip, of actual live footage of your home worth? Perhaps thousands of extra dollars to you! If you're happy, then I get referrals - and guess what - I'm happier too!
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close. I'll provide a lot info, statistics and market data to help you see and understand your local conditions. Keep in mind housing is "hyper local." A nearly identical home across the street, or a couple blocks away can sell for far more - or far less. It varies greatly depending on factors such as schools and proximity to other positive or negative factors. Example: 2 blocks away might be across the street from a great elementary school (positive); or be across the street from a convenience store (possible negative).
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. I pay to have these leads sent to myself. If I have your property listed and a buyer is inquiring - I want that call, email or text! Believe me. No one wants your home sold more than me! You'll gain access to placement on Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com plus Homes.com, Google, Bing, Yahoo and many, many other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email, Social and "Walking"Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them via Social networks, direct email, signs, and multiple open houses. Plus I typically walk throughout your neighborhood inviting others who live close to come take a look during "Exclusive - Neighbors Only, Open Houses" to drive excitement and interest. These people are not likely to buy your home, but....... since they live near where you live - they often know people from work, other family and friends who want to live in your area! They can be the best source to find your buyer!
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here